1. Pricing in the business case for a start-up
2. Pricing post-launch of a start-up
a) parity offerings and pricing against the competition
- obtaining competitive data (B2B vs. B2C)
- segmenting customers by cost/value to you
b) premium offerings and value based pricing
- segmenting customers by value to them
- special case premium offering: penetration model (cocaine pricing)
3. Pricing structures: Behavior, preferences, and ethics
a) Price variation: timing, localization, personalization
b) Anchoring, cognitive biases, compartmentalizing
c) Ongoing relationships
- Services: subscriptions, contracts, acquisition vs. retention
- Rewards programs and memberships
Delivery and Discussion by:
Neil Briskman -- is a pricing executive who has led pricing for companies in retail (Sears), technology (Motorola Mobility), home services (ServiceMaster), and telecommunications (Ameritech). He has presented at conferences of the Professional Pricing Society and has a Masters' Degree in economics from Yale.
For all the details, insights, intentional discussion, and live updates
please join our new group and
6:00pm- Arrival and Purposeful Networking
enabled by .com!
Productive connections, when you need them. No aimless wandering around.
In Choopia you can see Who is Coming to the event too and prepare to network better.
Networking Registration coming soon, to attendees!
(curious about Choopia, go to the site and use keyword: demoforyou to check it out)
Please be punctual with your arrival !!
7:30pm- Discussion based on your questions
8:30pm- More Learning, Connections, and Self-promotion
Pitch your Company or Initiative!
Tell us about whom you met and if you
We give you the Mic to express yourself
Light appetizers and one drink are included on us! Cash bar, all the time.
Hosted by your @CBERTD
Chairs: Emil Koulov
'09 and Enrique Posse